- The Body Keeps Score
Brain, mind and body in the healing of trauma.
Bessel van der Kolk, M.D
- In an Unspoken Voice
How the body releases trauma and restores goodness.
Peter A Levine PhD
- The Handbook of Dramatherapy
Sue Jennings, Ann Cattanach, Steve Mitchell, Brenda
Brenda Meldrum, Anna Chesner.
- Routledge International Handbook of Dramatherapy
(Analysis of profession from beginnings to current
practice, including new approaches)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and Dramatherapy Treatment and Risk Reduction.
- Creating a Safe Place
Helping Children and Families recover from
Child Sexual Abuse.
Foreword by Mooli Lahad NCH
Articles and Research
- The power of theatre to promote individual recovery and social change.
David A. Faigin, M.A Catherine H. Stein, PhD
Psychiatric Services / volume 61, issue 3 / March 2010
- Embodied enactive dance/movement therapy
SC Koch, D Fischman
American Journal of Dance Therapy 2011
Principles in dance/music therapy and other creative
arts (art, music or dramatherapy)
- The making of mess in art therapy
Attachment, trauma and the brain
International Journal of Art Therapy 2004
Taylor and Francis online
- Art Therapy and the Brain
Handbook of Art Therapy
- A Malchiodi
(Explores use of art therapy to re-establish healthy
attachments beyond infancy)
- The role of healthy relational interactions in buffering the impact of childhood trauma.
- R Ludy -Dobson, B. D Perry
- Creative Arts therapy as treatment for child trauma: an overview
- Van Westrhenen, E Fritz
The Arts in Psychotherapy 2014. Journal. Elsevier
- Drama as therapy
Theory, practice and research. Second Edition
Phil Jones. University of London
- Can drama induce neuroplastic changes in the brain?Implications for future research and treatment.
Atiomo W.O Research in Medical and Engineering Sciences. Vol 6, Issue 5. 2018 .
Crimson Publishers. Wings to the Research.