The Koru Project runs training for adult professionals and parents:
- Teachers and SEN teachers
- Teaching assistants
- Social workers
- Foster carers
- Adoptive parents
- Youth workers
We also offer courses and one off sessions designed for individual requirements. These provide insight into our creative arts practice and the needs of looked after young people and those with severe emotional and behavioural difficulties.
Past work includes:
• Taster arts therapy sessions for professionals working with looked after children.
• Team away days for social workers
• Creative experiential training days for INSET in schools or other professional settings.
• Introducing Koru practice methods, via lecture and practical seminars to students at university studying related disciplines.
Please click on to images below to read details of our current programmes on offer: