Within the KORU Project we have a wonderful team therapists and mentors each with rich life experience and the courage to seek to grow professionally and personally.
We actively encourage each other to continue to learn from reflecting on our own life ‘the story within’ bringing the hidden parts of ourselves (positive and negative) into our own consciousness.
Developing our capacity to own our vulnerability to develop growing empathy for ourselves and each other.
We want to build good relationship developing community and a strong feeling of belonging.
The KORU Project runs training for adult professionals
- Teachers and SEN teachers
- Social Workers
- Foster Carers & Adoptive Parents
The KORU Project can offer projects and one off sessions designed for your particular needs. Past work has included:
- Taster arts therapy sessions for professionals working with Looked after Children
- Children and Young People’s Services ~ team away days for social workers
- Creative experiential, training days to enable adults to gain an understanding of children and young people looked after and or with severe emotional and behavioural difficulties.